(Railway - Communications systems)
Lead for Planning and Migration
Specialized projects management company
Structured planning and managing the migration activities
As a lead planner:
- Monitoring and Control of all design, construction activities which includes civil access dates, installation, testing, commissioning, loading and unloading including lifting works
- To support on applying work permit from CRO and also from Rapid Rail prior to commencement of works, including liaison with respective parties for work permit submission and approval
- To establish a weekly, 3 weeks and 5 weeks rolling plan to facilitate the ongoing activities as per the baseline programme
- Liaise with the project scheduler and sub-contractors to ensure that the outstanding works activities are planned, resourced and executed within schedule constraints
For the migration management:
- Production of detailed system migration plan
- Facilitation, coordination and management of migration activities
- Review, evaluate and assess submission of migration activities from sub-cons
- Establishing tracking for migration.
The skills and experience required
- Diploma or degree required
- 8-15 years+ experience in technical communication systems in Rail
- Strong Bahasa and English required.
- Able to demonstrate strong client management skills
- Basic salary of up to RM15,000 + allowance + Bonus.
- Fixed term contract role
You MUST have Malaysian work rights for this role. Only suitable candidates will be contacted. Apply to this add to receive confidential advice on this specific role!