Our client seeks a Lead Planner for a Tier 1 mining client. On offer is an initial 12 month contract with a real expectation of an extension. This role is Perth based.
- Large Mining project assisting the Client in sustaining ore to market
- Working in a dedicated project office
- Dynamic team sharing knowledge with the aim of successful training and implementation
Reporting to the Project Controls Manager, you will play a key role in supporting our major project and leading a team of planners.
- Lead and facilitate integrated planning sessions with key stakeholders
- Review and interrogate contractor schedules to ensure alignment with commercial requirements.
- Accountable for overall reporting of construction progress
- Develop what-if scenarios as required to support project leadership
- Facilitate schedule Risk Analysis workshops as required through the project lifecycle
- Present high level project schedule reports to project leadership as required
- Ensure base line management is maintained through the project lifecycle
What you will bring:
To be considered for this role it is envisaged you will possess the following attributes:
- Experienced in multi-industries (Mining and associated Infrastructure an advantage)
- Worked in Capital and EPCM environments
- Experienced in site and construction planning including progress measurement
- Strong technical skills for review and analysis of contractor schedules
- Experienced in leading a team
- Tertiary or trade designation