Airswift is seeking to invite an experienced Lead Planner to join a dynamic engineering team in the marine oil and gas industry to lead a team of planners to efficiently perform the scheduling and planning process for the assigned project(s), including regular project status reviews, analysis and reporting to relevant stakeholders.
- Under the supervision of Project Controls Manager or a direct report of this position, coordinate all efforts to collate and compile the necessary information to support timely schedule development and reporting.
- Develop the project planning and progress measurement procedures in accordance with project requirements and ensure proper implementation in the course of work.
- Understand the technical scope of the work and the critical interfaces between different subcontractors to create a viable integrated project plan.
- Integrate all planning inputs required to establish, develop and maintain the overall Project Master
- Schedule by using Company planning tools and best industry practices.
- Run and facilitate planning workshops, if required, to develop the integrated plan and to ensure all internal projects stakeholders’ involvement and acknowledgment.
- Collate, report and analyze all subcontractors’ performances.
- Consolidate and check consistency of overall planning and progress data.
- Produce, maintain and analyze workforce histograms, progress s-curves and Key Performance Indicators (KPI) in connection with the schedule(s).
- Provide ad-hoc reports, “look-ahead”, critical path analysis, “what-if” scenarios, and other relevant tools that will assist in planning and schedule analysis.
- Assess and communicate schedule impacts of all changes envisaged as part of the management of change process.
- Recognize opportunities and resource optimizations to most efficiently execute the planned set of activities.
- Contribute and participate to the Project Risk Management process by providing planning input and identifying schedule impacts for risks’ occurrences.
- Perform schedule risk analysis using company tools and best industry practices on a regular basis and report outcomes and suggestions to relevant stakeholders.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in engineering
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or PMI Scheduling Professional (PMI-SP) preferred
- 10 years of planning experience in oil and gas industry, preferably with exposure on FPSO projects.
- Knowledge of project management, risk management and change management processes
- Previous working experience in a lead role is preferred
- Software: Oracle Primavera P6, Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Project, Primavera Risk Analysis or any other Schedule Risk Analysis software