Airswift has been tasked by one of our major clients in the Oil & Gas Industry to seek a Lead Planner to work in their facilities on a 12-month assignment in Singapore. Under the supervision of the Project Controls Manager, Planning Manager, or in autonomy, the Lead Planner is responsible to lead the scheduling of the project or major component of the project.
- The Lead Planning Engineer establishes the schedule and monitors the timely completion and progress of the Project by being the connector between all disciplines/activities, and reports to the Planning Manager or the Project Controls Manager (PCM).
- Develop/Execute the planning and progress measurement taking into consideration project constraints and project execution
- Set-up planning tools
- Gather actuals progress data from disciplines and databases.
- Consolidate and check consistency of actual data.
- Challenge all project stakeholders involved with planning and progress measurement activities
- Update and maintain the schedule, using planning tools.
- Determine schedule impact of all changes envisaged as part of the Management of Change Process
- Issue internal reporting / progress measurement
- Minimum of 25 years’ experience
- Hands-on experience: Primavera 3 and 6
- Have been a Lead Planner for 1-2 FPSO projects