Airswift has been tasked by one of our major oil & gas clients to seek for Lead Piping Supervisor to work within their facilities located in China for an initial 1-year contract.
- Receive the instruction of the job to be performed as his duties from the Piping superintendent.
- Receive the orientation of the field office function from Admin. Superintendent.
- Receive the safety induction course from Safety Control Superintendent / Supervisor.
- Review the latest status of “For Construction Drawings “and “Specifications For Construction “, and ensure that the same latest Drawings and Specifications are in use by the subcontractor, and if not make sure the subcontractor collects the latest issues.
- Report of the document status to the Discipline Superintendent.
- Attend meetings directed by Discipline Superintendent.
- Monitor subcontractor’s work (refer to the Check List prepared at Construction Department) and direct for correction and report it to discipline Superintendent.
- Coordinate interfacing work with other discipline supervisors
- Attend inspection for QC and input the results of inspection daily, weekly and monthly into the computerized progress monitoring system provided by Employer.
- Check the progress report prepared by the subcontractor and input the progress, daily, weekly and monthly into the computerized progress monitoring system provided by Employer.
- Issue NCR ( Non Conformance Report) or any other type of defective report
- Upon receipt of NCR or similar type of report from client, 3r party or authorities, identify and conduct corrective action supervising discipline supervisor or subcontractors
- Punching and verification of the system punch
- Regular status reporting of the above works to discipline Superintendent
- Material inspection in prior to the commencement of the works, in compliance of the applicable drawings and specification.
- Permit To Work (PTW) preparation, application and negotiation till successfully obtain the PTW.
- Review and evaluation of JSA and any work permit prepared by subcontractors
- Relevant engineering diploma / degree from a technical college or equivalent.
- Min 15 years' experience
- Prime contractor experience in O&G EPC project
- Have known ANSI/NEMA standard and/or Canadian standard
- Having good level of English proficiency.
- Applicants shall be China nationality.