We are currently recruiting a Lead Piping Engineer for a top-class EPCM consultancy operating within the Australian mining sector. The business has a culture based around connecting teams of talented, high-performance people to deliver major cutting-edge projects across their chosen markets.
Reporting directly to the Project Manager, this role will work on a major iron ore expansion project in Western Australia. Leading a team of Engineers and Designers, you will ensure the successful execution of piping related deliverables across the project.
Location- Perth, WA
Duration- 12-month contract
- Organise and manage all aspects of the workload of a team of piping discipline engineers and designers, within the parameters of the project schedule.
- Deliver piping related engineering services that meet our clients, its customers’ and applicable statutory and regulatory specifications, on time and within budget.
- Developing piping design criteria, key equipment selection, and develop operating and maintenance philosophies.
- Supervise the preparation of preliminary and detailed piping designs.
- Providing thorough analysis and design services to clients.
- Liaison with other department engineers and draftspersons to ensure project goals are met.
- 15 – 20 years relevant mining experience
- Large wet plant design experience
- Iron Ore mining design experience – not Oil and Gas
- Great communication skills
- Highly effective technical and practical engineering skills and ability to consistently deliver quality, accurate and timely work.
- A Mechanical Engineering degree recognised by Engineers Australia.
Only candidates with the right to work in Australia will be considered.
For further information please contact Patrick Chick via +61 8 6146 4363 or firstname.lastname@example.org