Airswift has been tasked by one of our major oil & gas clients to seek a Lead Pipeline Engineer to work within their facilities located in Houston, TX for an initial 4-month contract.
Within this position, you will be responsible for developing the pipeline design deliverables on-time and cost-effectively. Alongside this, will assist with the development of the pipeline stress analysis calculation.
- Support Engineering Subcontractor to develop design calculation sheets
- Ensure Pipeline Design risks are identified and managed
- Participate in Project Technical Reviews
- Review pipeline design documentation, including pipeline drawings, design reports, material specifications, etc., and ensure compliance with project requirements
- Review pipeline construction and commissioning specifications
- Provide technical support to procurement and fabrication teams
Previous education and experience required:
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 15+ years’ experience leading pipeline design activities, preferably in LNG, LPG and/or cryogenics projects
- Understanding of Abaqus pipeline analysis software and modelling techniques
- Louisiana Professional Engineer (P.E.) License preferred