Lead Mechanical Commissioning Engineer
Key objectives: Well aware of Topsides Mechanical Equipment design concept / Design code & CLASS requirements, and Independently lead, plan, manage, control, engineering deliverables required for the FPSO Topsides Mechanical Equipment / Packages within timelines and independently deal with and resolve all issues. Independently manages/develops solutions to technical/engineering related problems.
- Good knowledge on GTG, Gas Compressors, Large size Pumps (Water Injection, Flow Line), Utility pumps of various types, etc.
- Prepares Specifications, equipment data sheets, RFQ documents, Purchase Documents.
- Evaluates all the bids received for Topsides Equipment / Packages from various suppliers, and Prepare TQs, TBE, ensures selected vendors meet technical/engineering requirements.
- Reviews/checks drawings and documents from Vendor, Other engineering discipline team members, Approves and as required attend FAT.
- Participates in meetings (Vendor & Internal), reviews progress and addresses interface/implementation/execution issues.
- As required mobilised to construction site for interface engineering & site construction assistance
- 15 Yrs work experience and above
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering
Please forward your resume and certification to us. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
By submitting your personal data and/or resume, you consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data by Airswift for the purpose for which it is collected.