Our client, a major engineering company, is seeking a Lead Mechanic to work on a 6-month contract in Duncan, Oklahoma.
- Performs skilled mechanical repair work on water/wastewater treatment plant equipment and related equipment.
- Analyzes equipment failures to determine the cause and to prevent recurrences.
- Performs preventive and corrective maintenance on mechanical and electrical machinery or equipment.
- Electrical experience required.
- Electrical safety and electrical troubleshooting skills.
- Experience and knowledge of the principles, methods, tools, and materials employed in the general operations, maintenance, and repair of advanced electrical and mechanical equipment and systems, including combustion engines, vehicles, electric motors, farm machinery, pumps, and related equipment associated with water/wastewater systems.