Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure, and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Our client is seeking a Lead IT Engineer / Infrastructure Engineer Engineer to work within their facilities located in Metropolis, Singapore for a permanent assignment.
Overall Job Purpose
To design and build IT Network and Security systems. To provide Tier II & III IT Network and Communication System support to Asia Pacific regions offices ensuring 99.5% SLA.
- Manages Life Cycle of All IT Network, Communication and any other IT Infrastructure Assets that is assigned to his responsibilities for Asia Pacific regions
- Performs Vessel IT Setup for EPCI Projects including Project management: Designing Vessel IT Network configuration, setup, documenting and enforcing organization IT security standards and managing end to end Vessel IT setup Project
- Network operations: Maximize network performance and security reliability through networking monitoring tools. Monitoring performance, troubleshooting network problems and outages, scheduling upgrades and collaborating with network architects on network optimization
- IT Security: Secure network systems by establishing and enforcing policies, and defining and monitoring access
- Corporate Projects: Upgrade Network Equipment, secure network systems by applying latest stable firmware releases. Support local Client and organization site offices in Singapore time zone to improve response time to internal and external customers
- Phone and Video Conference System: Administer, Configure, support and provide training on Phone and VC equipment
- Cybersecurity: Participate in Cybersecurity implementation projects and enable Regional Business entities to be self-sufficient in managing all aspects of IT Security
- Works with Global IT Infrastructure team on Global IT Infrastructure Design templates
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT
- CCNA and CCNP certificates preferred
- 5 years’ experience in designing Network architecture and implementing Network security tools.
- 10+ years of experience in designing, building and administering IT Network Systems, including exposure to CISCO Call Manager and IP telephony for a midsize or large company preferably in Oil and Gas Industry