- Monitor and control Contractors activities and achievements in accordance with the contractual requirements.
- Report to Engineering manager on progress of his activity and on changes to basis for design.
- Ensure that scope of work is fulfilled in his discipline
- Review and analyse planning updates including critical path for discipline related activities; review and approve progress for related activities, and coordinate with project planning engineer.
- Ensure closed coordination with other entities for the development of the Intergrated Control Safety Systems in particular with Operations, Process, Safety, Drilling, Well Management.
- Follow-up procurement, construction, expediting, FAT, for discipline related activities
- Attend the ICSS FAT, organize the necessary Company attendees (process, safety, operations) and ensure clear hand over dossier is provided to the site supervision team.
- To participate to the Procurement technical package preparation and to assist Procurement disciplines during all the procurement phases.
- Anticipate problems in his discipline and inform engineering manager
- Liaise with other disciplines to ensure compliance of the works.
- To comply with HSE requirements and to support and enforce the HSE Project objectives and directives
- To support and implement the Project HSE management system (plans, procedure and specifications)
- To monitor the implementation of safety procedures and working practices by Contractor.
- To Comply with the HSE Training required for the position