Airswift is seeking a Lead Instrumentation Designer to work with our client in The Hague on a 9-month contract.
Position for lead instrumentation designer working on a migration project for one of our customers. The project is in detailed design phase where the cabling of the instruments needs to be replaced and connected to the new remote I/O cabinets. The new cables will need to be installed in cable trays which need to be designed and routed in a congested area.
- Job requires regular site visits, communication with customer, leading a small group of designers / draftsmen.
- It also requires a large amount of independency as there will not be a lead engineer to report to, budget and schedule control will be part of this job.
Experience in the areas of ICS field instrument design for 10+ years.
- Experience with signal migration projects
- Clear communication in the Dutch and English language, both verbal and in writing
- Cable tray design through congested area
- Demonstrate a pro-active and pragmatic mentality
- Experience in work cooperation with remote offices (work sharing concept).
- Preferred to have basic experience with Microstation