Our client, a major company in the Oil and Gas Industry, is looking for a Lead Installation Engineer to work on a contract based in Paris. Suitable candidate will join our Installation Department within the Engineering Management Department.
You will be in charge of the installation of structures on FPSO, recovery of oil offloading line counterweights & protection cages, definition & installation of FPSO pull-in system, SIT of FPSO pull-in systems, loadout & transportation of FPSO pull-in system.
You will prepare the missions and then support the offshore people during the operations.
Your interface will be at the heart of the project and you will ensure the liaison between the Client, the suppliers, the operational people and the design teams.
- Degree qualified
- 10 years of experience as a minimum in engineering on Oil & Gas related installation projects.
- Ability to communicate at all levels within the organization
- Ability to lead a team across multiple projects.
- Ability to manage interfaces within a project structure, including other disciplines, drawing office, document control, project management, client and suppliers.
- Missions on constructions sites onshore and offshore during execution phases according to requirements.
- A fluent level in English (spoken, written and read) is essential.