Airswift has been tasked by one of our oil & gas clients to seek for Lead Fire Protection Engineer to work within their facilities located in Bangkok, Thailand for a short-term contract.
Job Description :
- Lead Fire Protection Engineer (FPE) will have a complete understanding and wide application of principles, theories and concepts in the field of fire protection (FP). Thorough knowledge of, but not limited to, NFPA, DOE, IBC, IFC standards, orders, and regulations.
- Representative assignments include but are not limited to independent development of Fire Hazard Assessments (FHA) for petrochemical plants or refinery, provide peer reviews FHAs and FSAs.
- Works under general direction and can lead projects with regards to fire protection support to project that is broad in nature and not well defined.
- Further descriptions of principle job duties are established in LRD-14002 “Safety, Fire Protection, and Industrial Hygiene Functions, Roles, Responsibilities, and Interfaces.”
- General knowledge of other related fields.
- Resolves a wide range of issues in creative ways. Fully qualified, career oriented. ‘Works on problems of diverse scope. Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions. Solutions are imaginative, thorough, practical, and consistent with organizational objectives. Independently determines and develops approach to solutions. Work is reviewed upon completion for adequacy in meeting objectives. Contributes to completion of specific programs and projects.