One of our major clients is seeking a Lead Facility Maintenance Technician to work within their facilities located in Gresham, OR, on a 4-month assignment likely to extend depending on performance and workload.
- Facility Services Administrator (FSA) is responsible for administrative, financial and technical aspects of managing facility operations, maintenance, projects, and support activities of in-house and subcontractor work.
- Supervises assigned staff, ensures operations are performed in safe manner and manages emergency operational readiness and capability.
- Acts as point of contact for all contractual, technical, and administrative matters at assigned facilities and communicates with Senior Facility Services Administrator (SFSA) and local management on facility activities.
- The FSA position represents the full and varied facilities management functions needed to operate and maintain individual facilities with annual operating budgets of $1-2 million and capital improvement budgets of $500k – 1.0M per year.
- Oversee facility operations at multiple facilities, adhering to corporate direction and financial limitations. Ensure projects are completed on time and in accordance with management direction and established guidelines. Develop and monitor operational and capital budgets for multiple locations.
- Assist manager and space allocation coordinator with overseeing space administration at all facilities locally and nationally
- Evaluation, development and integration of departmental policies and systems for information management and increased efficiencies. Establish and track preventative programs for equipment and assets. Facilities currently manages the life cycle cost and replacement of over one million separate assets with an overall value exceeding one billion dollars.
- Evaluation, development and integration of departmental policies and systems for information management and increased efficiencies
- Assist manager in the direction of major priorities policy direction. Ensure that facilities reflect Honda’s philosophy to our customers. Develop and monitor operational and capital budgets. Audit and verify invoices for accuracy and timeliness.
- Track Green House Gas Emissions and assist with the development of ways to control and reduce usage and costs.
- High school diploma
- Four year degree desirable or equivalent of 10+ years in the field of Facilities Management and Administration.
- 10 years of applicable experience in facility services or construction management.
- Candidate must be able to establish preventative maintenance programs for equipment, assets, direct and trend work order programs.
- Technical proficiency with card access systems & CCTV
- Additional knowledge in contract negotiation and procurements techniques and basic finance and budget technologies
- Must have a working knowledge of mechanical, electrical and plumbing systems.
- Travel required. Estimated at 20% of time.
- Physically must be able to navigate safely through industrial setting & construction site.
- Work hours vary including weekends & holidays, as required to support business operations.