Airswift is seeking to invite an experienced Process Safety Engineer join a dynamic engineering team in the marine oil and gas industry to drive Global Process Safety’s mission to ensure our client prevents any Major Accident Events on their projects.
Overall job purpose: To independently define concepts and critical deliverables, lead, plan, manage, control, review and deliver engineering deliverables of Process Safety for the assigned project efficiently according to the specified technical requirements, timelines and budget, and to manage project resources and independently deal with and resolve all issues of the project, and provide guidance to the assigned team.
- Bachelor in Naval Architect/Chemical Engineering/Environmental Engineering/Mechanical Engineering or higher.
- Minimum 12 years of relevant working experience in Process Safety engineering in oil and gas sector
- Is aware of applicable industry standards, Company standards, specifications and procedures for his/her functional area.
- Is competent in understanding on process safety inputs as well as accurate usage of data extraction sheet during preparation of process safety deliverables
- Software knowledge preferred: BowTieXP, PHAST, PIPENET, PHA-Pro