On behalf of our client, a Leading Global EPC, we are currently recruiting for a Lead Electrical Engineer and a Electrical Engineer to support the construction of a Pharmaceutical facility in Northern France.
These are contract positions with an immediate start date with a contract duration of 6 months (initially) - this is subject to extension.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Make decisions about objectives, priorities, schedules and work procedure
- Organize and coordinate the production team
- Guide the technical choices to meet the project objectives
- Ensure, in coordination with the Project, the external interfaces (Client, partners, subcontractors, construction, etc.)
- Guarantee the integration of contractual aspects and the monitoring of quality procedures (PG, DQP, etc.)
- Prepare the organization and coordination procedures
- Technically validate works contracts
- Organize and lead inter-discipline meetings, with associated centres, suppliers, partners, the Customer
- Perform the operational assessment of team members
- Assist the Project in the analysis of additional costs
- Ensure the integration of the "feed back" and "lessons learned" of the project at the Service level
- Engineer with at least 1 year site experience and 5+ years of experience in the field
- High voltage experience.
- Fluent French and advanced English skills
- Mastery of computer office tools
- North France (located close to Lille)
- 6-month contract (high possibility of an extension)
- Competitive day rate
- ASAP start
If you’re interested in the position and have the relevant experience for these positions, then please click Apply now.