Airswift has been tasked by one of our major oil & gas clients to seek for Lead EICT Engineer to work within their facilities located in Yantai, China for 1-year contract.
This position is accountable for Supervision of installation and commissioning of EICT under the direction of Site Manager to complete the work meeting with the schedule, quality and safety requirements. He shall monitor the subcontractor’s work plan, work performance and quality, and report its daily progress to the Site Manager.
Implementation of HSE program throughout the project duration, to display a positive leadership and maintain good relationships with all Site Management, Client’s personnel and other third parties to achieve the below objectives.
- Zero accidents,
- Zero personal injuries,
- Zero property losses or damage,
- by continuously encouraging safety consciousness and stringently applying the rules of the construction project site
Followings are major duties to be performed but not limited to. Other tasks will be assigned under the direction of Site Manager depend on the project phase.
- Coordinate and liaise with all concern parties in the construction and commissioning of electrical, instrumentation and telecommunication equipment of the Project.
- Ensure the Project Safety Objectives and Targets are met
- Ensure and take appropriate measure to meet Project schedule.
- Ensure Quality of subcontractor works meets the requirement as defined in Project Design Specification and Engineering drawings.
- Review the latest status of “Approved For Construction Drawings” and “Specifications For Construction”, and ensure that the same latest Drawings and Specifications are in use by the subcontractor.
- Supervise the set-up of Pre-commissioning and Commissioning activities, including SAT, loop and dry function testing.
- Develop skill and competencies training, and testing methodology with Subcontractor to manage and control site activities.
- Monitor subcontractor’s work activities, direct for correction, and report it to discipline manager, including but not limited to the following:
- Check of resource mobilization (workforce, construction equipment, tools)
- Materials to be supplied by subcontractor
- Work plan / procedure, Schedule and progress
- Performance of daily work
- Preservation of equipment and materials
- Quality of work
- Safety work performance and safety inspection of construction equipment
- General Site and Subcontractor housekeeping
- Surveillance of preservation of Instrumentation equipment
- Submission of reports
- Subcontractor’s performance management
- Coordination works with vendor engineer or supervisor
- Comment and review Subcontractor’s Method Statements and JSA
- Coordinate interfacing work with other discipline supervisors
- Check the progress report prepared by the subcontractor and input the progress, daily, weekly and monthly into the computerized progress monitoring system provided by Employer.
- Issue NCR (Non-Conformance Report) or any other type of defective report
- Upon receipt of NCR or similar type of report from client, 3rd parties or authorities, identify and conduct corrective action supervising discipline supervisor or subcontractors
- Punching and verification of the system punch
- Permit-To-Work (PTW) preparation, application and negotiation till successfully obtain the PTW.
- Conduct scheduled weekly Q-rounds with Client and subcontractor representatives
- Coordinate and liaise with Nominated Field Surveillance Representative, FSR, and resolve/correct observations and non-conformances to meet regulatory obligations.
- Coordinate and execute walkdowns with Client’s representatives to achieve RFSO.
- Degree in Electrical or Electronics Engineering
- 15 years in EICT Construction and Commissioning of Offshore Platforms and FPSO
- At least 5 years in project Management Capacity
- Must be familiar and have working knowledge of International related Codes, Standards, and Regulations
- Supervisory and man management skills
- Problem solving skills
- IT literacy skills
- SPI proficiency preferred
- HSSE mindset management skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Having a good level of English proficiency.
- Applicants shall be China nationality or having valid working visa in China.
- We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.