Lead Early Works Engineer – Paris, France
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry
Airswift has been tasked by one of our major Oil & Gas clients to seek a Lead Early Works Engineer to work within their facilities located in Paris, France, for an initial 12-month contract.
1 year renewable
Paris (France) then relocation to South East Asia and Papua New Guinea
To assist the Early Works & Infrastructure Package Manager for the duration of the Early Works and Infrastructure Engineering and Construction.
The Lead Early Works Engineer is responsible for all the activities (engineering, procurement, fabrication, construction) related to the Early Works:
• Site clearing (800 ha) of, central processing facilities and operation / Construction camp areas, and Well pads areas,
• Site preparation for, wellpads and central processing platforms, and operation / Construction camp platforms.
During EPCm Phase, the service holder, in the performance of these responsibilities, contributes:
• To ensure Timely review and comment of all engineering documents issued by EPCm contractor
• To liaise with other engineering specialist(s) and entities (Logistics, HSE, interfaces …and TEP PNG affiliate) as required.
• To Ensure that Permitting requirement are fulfilled and timely obtains by relevant parties
• Ensure that ESHIA and Environment requirements are well incorporated into the EWI packages requirements,
• ensure that EPC(M) contractor and subcontractors are respecting Company specifications, codes & standards applicable to the project; all in strict compliance with Company policy, statutory and regulatory requirements, and industry best practice.
• To review and approve of design engineering documents and drawings produced by EPC(M) Contractor.
• Ensure that all the EPCm Procurement activities (CFT preparation, bid evaluation and recommendation) are performed in line with Contract and Project requirements
• Ensure that EPCm contractor strictly adhere to the National Content Plan requirements (to be cascaded down to subcontracts)
• Participate to the evaluation of the results of the subcontracts CFT (construction and services) and assist the EW&I Package Manager to issue related RTAs and get the approval for award (internally and as per JVOA rules)
• Participate to review and approval of construction procedures developed by subcontractors.
• Maintain optimal relationships with the contractor and subcontractors within the framework of the defined contract.
• Ensure and to motivate Contractor/subcontractors to strict compliance to H3SE and Quality requirements.
• Delivery of the Infrastructure as per the agreed budget and the planned schedule
• Hand over adequate Infrastructure for future use by other project packages.
Professional Experience (years): >15 years in Civil construction and Oil & Gas Project
Experience in similar position (years): 10 at same or equivalent position in remote locations.
Level / Diploma: Engineer
Required competencies : Construction installation (civil works) HSE Project Management (budget/cost/schedule) Team Management Knowledge of company rules/procedures Contract Management/Management of Contractors Regulation/Certifications Management of external studies
Please submit your application to Gwenael: email@example.com