- Responsible for identifying threats and vulnerabilities and designing proactive solutions to ensure assets are protected, whether people, infrastructure, operations, or intelligence.
- Initially to be supporting the project portfolio with a view that in the long-term to drive and build the broader cyber security team, and mentor graduates.
- Tertiary information, cyber security or related engineering qualifications
- Further qualifications and certifications such as CISSP, CISA, CISM, CCNP or Azure/AWS are highly beneficial
- Developed stakeholder management and business development skills.
- Demonstrated understanding of Production Operational Technology (OT) and Enterprise Information Technology (IT) security.
- Understanding and experience of Security standards including such standards as ISO 27001, IEC 62443, AS 7770, CENELEC 50701, Australian Information Security Manual (ISM).
- Experience in design, configuration and deployment of firewall technologies such as Cisco, Palo Alto, and Checkpoint.
- Demonstrated understanding of modern Privileged Access Management and/or Identity Management systems, including CyberArk and Thycotic.
- Demonstrated understanding of security architecture design, security practices, technologies and architectures.
- Understanding of IT infrastructure, including Hyper-V, Active Directory, DNS, CA, RSA, SIEM and SOAR.