Airswift has been tasked by one of our major oil & gas clients to seek for Lead Cost Controller to work within their facilities located in Yantai, China for 2-year contract.
- Ensures the provision of all cost control on the project including budget set up, updates and monitoring, change management, variation estimating, cost reporting, risk contingency and management as well as all forecasting activities.
- Setting up the cost control systems internally
- Managing of a team of Cost Controllers
- Control of costs for engineering, procurement and construction activities
- Maintenance of budgets and variations
- Identification of trends affecting forecast cost at completion
- Liaison with subcontractors and vendors and management of third party costs.
- Liaison with procurement, finance planning and management to accurately forecast costs
- Preparation of reporting
- Preparation of invoicing
- Degree in Engineering or equivalent studies
- Demonstrable experience of delivering Cost Control and various types and size of project.
- Relevant previous experience at an appropriate level in the FPSO or offshore environment
- Experience of establishing and leading Cost Control on projects
- Understanding of the Offshore Oil and Gas industry
- Applicants shall be China nationality or having valid working visa in China.
- We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.