Our top tier EPCM client is seeking 2 x Lead Control System Engineers to join their Perth based team on an initial 12-month contract. One of the leads will be working across various small to medium sustaining capital projects within the mining, minerals and metals industry.
The second lead will be working across a rail technology project within the mining space.
Location - Perth, WA
Duration - 12-month initial contract
- Ensure all control system project work complies with statutory and regulatory requirements and aligns with company policies and practices.
- Monitoring progress and initiate remedial action where required to ensure control systems engineering projects are completed on time & within budget
- Provide effective technical guidance to the project team and other engineers
- Support the initiation and planning of the engineering and design activities.
- Assist in coordinating the preparation of the project deliverables including documents for various project phases and tender documentation as required.
- 12 years minimum experience in a control system engineer role.
- Highly effective technical and practical engineering skills and ability to consistently deliver quality, accurate and timely work.
- Ability to interpret, analyse and communicate information of a more complex nature.
- Strong industry experience across the design, and delivery of mining projects.
- For rail lead role, Control System Engineering experience on a rail related mining project.
- For sustaining capital project role, previous experience working on Brownfields sustaining capital projects.
- An Electrical Engineering degree recognised by Engineers Australia.
Only candidates with the right to work in Australia will be considered.
To apply simply press the ‘Apply’ button. Due to the large number of applicants, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
For further information please contact Patrick Chick via +61 8 6146 4363 or email@example.com