Lead Civil & Structural Engineer – London, United Kingdom
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry
Airswift has been tasked by one of our major Oil & Gas clients to seek a Lead Civil & Structural Engineer to work within their facilities located in London, UK.
O&G Operating company
London (UK), Leatherhead area (KBR offices)
1 year renewable
The South Gas Company (SGC) is a governmental sector company (public sector) operating in the south of Iraq.
During the FEED studies COMPANY provide a technical assistance to SGC Project Management Team for the review of FEED Contractor engineering deliverables.
SGC is developing a Gas Hub which objective is to valorize currently flared associated gas from several onshore oil fields by gathering and transporting this gas to a new gas processing plant (GPP). The Gas Processing Plant facilities will be installed at the Ar Ratawi site approximately 65 km west of Basrah city.
The project also includes an extended pipeline interconnecting network together with an export storage and offloading jetty terminal.
The project will be developed in two phases, respectively designed to process 300 MMSCFD of raw gas each
1. Civil and Structure Engineering FEED Contractors related activities supervision and coordination,
2. Project and cost management in liaison with other disciplines,
3. Technical papers preparation to support management position for clarifications/ decisions with regulatory authorities of host countries, other entities or partners,
4. Deviation requests coordination to the project referential, in a timely manner and with due consideration to cost and schedule,
5. Participation during key project reviews, plot plan reviews, HAZOP reviews, constructability review and design/model review meetings,
6. Review of Structure and Civil documents in accordance with industry standards, codes and COMPANY specifications such as drawings of pipeline systems & supports, piping 3D Model, Stress analysis report, MTO, Isometrics etc,
7. Ensure the respect of the technical rules on construction discipline (correct usage of Company’s General Specifications and international norms) in Structure & Civil,
8. Ensure all interfaces to other disciplines are clearly defined and correctly engineered,
9. Support to possible technical queries and derogations to Project specifications (technical, costs, planning, interfaces, reporting),
10. Contribution to the evaluation of engineering, procurement, construction, installation and review/approval of deliverables from the design contractor (Engineering drawings, calculation notes, specifications, procedures...),
11. To comply with HSE requirements and to support and enforce the HSE Project objectives and directives,
12. To support and implement the Project HSE management system (plans, procedure and specifications
• In Civil and Structure in oil & gas project/industry specially for onshore fields.
• In project at all life-cycle stages of project development (FEED, Basic and Detailed Engineering, etc.…)
• Significant experience in the following areas: Foundation design (shallow and deep foundation), Specification & Material estimates, Design of Complex Steel and Concrete Structures, Modular Design, Containment Structure and Value Engineering.
• Knowledge of CAO/DAO software (in particular AutoCAD©).
• Strong Knowledge of software for the analysis/calculation of metallic structures (ex: ISYMOST, ROBOT, ANSYS, SACS, SAP2000).
• Strong knowledge with International Structural codes (i.e. API, AISC, DNV, Eurocode) and COMPANY General Specifications related to structures.
Standard expertise is required in:
• NLG design.
Please send your application to Gwenael: firstname.lastname@example.org