Management of digital system activities and coordination with instrumentation activities.
SNCC specification (Architecture and hardware specification).
Writing of functional analyzes.
Participation in instrumentation installation studies and the production of associated deliverables: instrument lists, inter-link diagram, routing plans, loop diagrams, wiring diagrams, cable book.
Participation in the specification of instrumentation material.
Participation in consultations and monitoring of SNCC vendors.
- Mastery of the design and specification of the equipment of a digital Driving and Safety system.
- Mastery of writing functional analyzes.
- Knowledge of Rockwell Automation, Foxboro, Triconex and Emerson DeltaV systems.
- General knowledge of instrumentation equipment (valves, sensors).
- Ability to carry out installation studies in instrumentation.
Ability to coordinate the digital system and instrumentation activities of a project according to a schedule and an hourly budget.
- Ability to communicate with the client and the business manager and representatives of the various departments involved in the project
Oil & Gas installation revamping experiences.
Experience in the installation of digital systems / automation and instrumentation.
Fluency in English (read, written and spoken) and French (le, written, spoken)
Pack office, IAB (Rockwell Automation Suite)
Start of services: ASAP
End of services: 08/30/2021 (extendable following signature of new projects)