We are inviting an experienced LCI Manager to join one of our clients in the marine oil and gas sector on a contractual engagement.
Key area of responsibility:
- Perform review of Contract documents related to LCI works and establish the LCI Management System.
- Plan and organise the implementation of LCI requirements.
- Define the detailed Sub-Contract/Discipline LCI work scope.
- Take lead in identifying/establishing all required procedures for the handling of LCI during the Project execution period
- Ensure that a common understanding of the LCI requirements is reached with Company's LCI responsible. This shall include definition of all deliverables together with their content, format and timing of transmittal to Company.
- Ensure a timely and co-ordinated execution of the identified LCI activities.
- Act as single point of contact towards Company for all LCI related issues.
- Take lead in the establishment of “Supplier Documentation Instructions”, ie standardisation of LCI works with respect to structures, formats, indexes, etc
- Assist the PRE in BCM (LCI Hand-out) and participate in Kick-Off meeting with suppliers
- Participate in the Bid Clarification Meeting (BCM) and kick-off meetings, if any LCI clarifications.
- Consider the need of a presentation / introduction to the LCI work processes and Company’s systems to be held to the tender unfamiliar with these activities
- Take lead in the approval of Suppliers’ UM and maintain a Punch list system for outstanding issues related to final UM
- Assist the LCI Fabrication Lead in finalizing the Fabrication Record Books (FRB)
- Provide LCI Progress reporting
- Evaluate LCI related matters that are brought up and prepare recommendations
- Participate in the tender evaluation and make sure that all clarification has been included/ checked for the final contract text.
- Respond to clarifications from bidders during the bidding period.
- Clarify all uncertainties with bidders when reviewing tender.
- Engineering degree
- A minimum of 5 years in Operations Management
- Participating and succeeding through teamwork, local networks and global networks
- Having good level of English proficiency.
- This position is open to local Singaporean or PR status.