Airswift is seeking a Land Analyst to work in Bartlesville, OK, on a 6-month contract.
Responsible for analyzing, interpreting, and maintaining all legal documents affecting the ownership of property assets. Ensure the protection of these assets through the accurate and timely compliance of critical obligations within oil and gas leases and contracts.
Responsibilities may include:
• Analyze and interpret oil and gas leases and contracts to determine legal ownership, acreage figures, payment amounts, and due dates
• Manage the establishment and maintenance of lease records in Quorum Land Suite
• Authorize and monitor various payments made to mineral owners to ensure that they are made accurately and timely
• Monitor and ensure compliance of critical lease and contract obligations
• Interact with Land counterparts to ensure timely receipt of necessary information and documentation
• Develop a network of contacts and maintain a positive rapport with both internal and external customers
• Bachelor's degree or higher in Business, Accounting, Finance, Energy Management, Agricultural Economics, Economics or other related discipline
• 1+ years of direct experience in the Oil and Gas industry
• Experience with land management systems such as Quorum Land Suite
• Experience with Spotfire or other data analytics software
• Experience with Business Objects
• Experience with SAP