Airswift is working with a leading Oil and Gas company to find a Lab Tech to join their team.
Main responsibilities include:
- Design experimental setups, running experiments, analyzing data, and providing test results to a variety of customers while maintaining high quality and safety standards.
- Work in a team environment while independently preparing samples and executing test procedures for drilling fluid characterization
- Interpret/Analyze data and provide insights to researchers, affiliates, and customers
- Collaborate and problem solve with researchers
- Must have in-depth knowledge of laboratory equipment required for special core analysis; including acoustic separators, Quizix pumps, various pressure transducers, density-meters, viscometers, ovens