Airswift is looking for a Lab Technician to work with one of our major clients in Kansas City, KS on a 1-year contract.
- Perform routine physical and chemical testing of used oils for customer trending purposes.
- Collect analytical data, monitor quality control and performance of laboratory instruments.
- Provide laboratory assistance where minimal technical knowledge is required.
- Conduct standardized physical and chemical tests applicable to a wide range of products and product applications.
- Provide daily instrument test results and contributes to the completion of daily sample login responsibilities.
- Monitor the quality of test data by applying instrument data review; refer to work instructions or standard operating procedures, as necessary.
- Collect and enter, or send, test results.
- Support Quality Practices & Guidelines (QP&G) in the facility by compliance with Data Integrity Assurance Framework (DIAF), Quality Assurance, Statistical Quality Control (SQC) and other applicable procedures and guidelines.
- Maintain integrity of recorded laboratory results.
- Maintain work area to facility housekeeping standards.
- Participate in physical shift changeover or information transfer via logbook.
- Receive, open, sort and log in daily samples as necessary.
- Convey instrument test results and other issues to appropriate personnel.
- Attend and participate in monthly Operations Integrity Management System (OIMS) meetings addressing facility Safety, Security, Health & Environment (SSH&E) requirements.
- Work together with other team members to provide monthly safety/housekeeping inspections.
- Participate in Loss Prevention Systems (LPS) Tools activities.