Airswift is a global workforce solution provider, being tasked by a major Energy company to find a laboratory technician to join their team. This person will be responsible for supporting lab supervisors/chemists by performing routine and non-routine laboratory analysis/wet chemistry on product and in-process samples, to support plant operations for the purpose of quality assurance/control. This is for a 1year contract with benefits
Main duties include:
- Conducts standardized physical and chemical tests applicable to a wide range of products and product applications.
- Provides daily instrument test results and contributes to the completion of daily sample login responsibilities.
- Monitors the quality of test data by applying for instrument data review; refers to work instructions or standard operating procedures, as necessary.
- Collects and enters, or sends, test results.
- Supports Quality Practices & Guidelines (QP&G) in the facility by compliance with Data Integrity Assurance Framework (DIAF), Quality Assurance, Statistical Quality Control (SQC), and other applicable procedures and guidelines.
- Maintains integrity of recorded laboratory results.
- Maintains work area to facility housekeeping standards.
- Participates in physical shift changeover or information transfer via logbook.
- Receives, opens, sorts and logs in daily samples as necessary.
- Conveys instrument test results and other issues to appropriate personnel.
- Attends and participates in monthly Operations Integrity Management System (OIMS) meetings addressing facility Safety, Security, Health & Environment (SSH&E) requirements.
- Works together with other team members to provide monthly safety/housekeeping inspections.
- Participates in Loss Prevention Systems (LPS) Tools activities.