Airswift has been tasked by one of our O&G clients to seek a Laboratory Technician to join them on a 1- year contract in Baton Rouge, LA.
- Support/assist the lab supervisors/chemists by performing routine and non-routine laboratory analysis/wet chemistry on product and in-process samples, to support plant operations for quality assurance/control.
- Perform calibration and maintenance of test equipment.
- Prepare samples and ensure accurate data generation and records, in accordance with the standard operating procedures.
- Utilize analytical instruments to address quality assurance/control issues.
- Prepare chemical stock solutions and reagents, as well as set preparation standards.
- The position will receive direction and support.
- Polytechnic graduate with a background in Chemical/Process/Technical Engineering.
- Preferable experience in quality control systems.