Airswift. Laboratory Technician. Amsterdam, Netherlands.
Airswift has been tasked by one of our key clients to seek a Laboratory Technician to join them in Amsterdam, Netherlands on a 9-months contract.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Must have knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within a discipline.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Mentoring within their discipline to ensure technical assurance of work products.
- Must have an awareness of how the discipline integrates with the overall project work scope.
- Experience ranging from 1-10 years in Oil and Gas projects
- High School Diploma in a relevant technical field and/or a vocational degree
Should you be interested in this opportunity with a leading company, please apply to this advert with your up to date resume.