Job locationAlberta, Canada
• Supports and complies with the policies, goals, efforts, and programs of the Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) Management System.
• Oversees all analytical operations.
• Performs various analysis not limited to the following: Ph., turbidity, conductivity, hardness, alkalinity, sulphites, chlorides, bitumen-in-water using equipment such as Hach Spectrometer, Turner Fluorescence Meter, Titration Probes etc.
• Provides necessary training to ops staff when needed.
• Assists in developing site specific operating practices.
• Ensures QA/QC lab analysis procedures are correct and followed.
• Ensures appropriate test methods and standards are applied and measurement quality objectives are met.
• Monitors QA/QC procedures on a daily basis.
• Performs spot checks of analysis data and investigates/report any inconsistencies.
• Conducts regular internal QA/QC audits and reports on gaps found.
• Ensures laboratory facility is kept clean and in a safe and functional condition.
• Ensures that all laboratory supplies and expendables are available and in stock.
*Must be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 prior to start date*
• Experienced level, typically 5-7 years of experience.
14 days on/14 days off - 12h shifts. A travel allowance will be provided.
Principal Control & Instrumentation Engineer
Job Title Principal Instrumentation Engineer Location Glasgow / Grangemouth Employment PAYE 12-month Contract Intended Start Date August 2022 Company Description 48,000 people. 49 countries. Over 1...
Senior Control & Instrumentation Engineer
Job Title Senior Instrumentation Engineer Location Glasgow / Grangemouth Employment PAYE - 12-month contract No. of Vacancies 1 Intended Start Date August 2022 Company Description 48,000 people. 49...
Risk Management Section Lead
Airswift is seeking to invite a Section Lead Risk Management to consider joining the Risk Management Team in Project Controls in the oil and gas industry. Responsibilities: Draft and implement ris...