Airswift is a global workforce solution provider company, now tasked by one of our biggest clients to find a Lab Technician to join their team in a 1- year contract in Richmond, CA.
Main duties will include:
- Operate complex distillation and process laboratory equipment maintaining round-the-clock operations under the direction of the supervisor/lead technician or operator.
- Managing large and small reactors and distillation columns. Operating at elevated temperatures and atmospheric and sub-atmospheric pressures.
- Operate process units, utility systems, and related equipment in accordance with the requests of research scientists and engineers with oversight of the supervisor or lead technician.
- Ensures equipment is properly inspected to detect any unsafe or improperly functioning equipment.
- Provides support in sample handling activities for research and crude assay samples for internal and external customers and other internal labs.
- Meets OE objectives and milestones.