Airswift has been tasked by one of our key clients to seek a Lab Analyst to join them in Rotterdam, the Netherlands on 12-month contract.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Perform laboratory analyses within the Spectroscopy workgroup at the required safety level, according to different work instructions and following the right quality procedures (ISO 17025).
- Implement new analytical methods, according to ISO 17025, to further improve the laboratory support.
- Perform analytical projects (including project proposals) in an effective way.
- Realize ongoing improvements of methods routinely applied (for example, efficiency and quality).
- Make sure that the non-routine work to support operational units is fit for purpose.
- Team player: works with the team colleagues to achieve common goals.
- Critical on reporting data and able to analyze results and highlight nonstandard situations.
- Able to coordinate work within time constrains.
- HLO in analytical chemistry (or similar). Preferably, with min. 3 years’ experience as laboratory analyst in a refinery or chemical plant laboratory.
- Theoretical and practical knowledge of Spectroscopy techniques.
- Knowledge of requirements of quality system (ISO 17025).
- Proved skills in performing projects: good quality and on time.
- Customer focus.
- Fluency in Dutch is an advantage.
- IT skills and affinity will be seen as a plus point.