Currently Airswift Russia is looking for an experienced Key account manager (Service) to join Urals team of one of our clients - an international manufacturer of electrical and automation equipment.
* Active sales of service products and services in the Ural region (service contracts, diagnostics, retrofit, audit, modernization, and others);
* Sales of 0.4-35 kV power equipment in projects of modernization, reconstruction and expansion of electric power facilities;
* Sales of service solutions for drive equipment;
* Sale of service solutions to improve the quality of electricity;
* Sale of service solutions for automated control systems (modernization, expansion, migration);
* Establishing and maintaining relationships with existing and new customers and consumers of equipment;
* Working with design institutes, technical services and customer procurement services: providing technical information and consulting technical support, organizing and conducting seminars and presentations on the services and products offered, conducting price negotiations;
* Working with the Sales Force SRM program.
* Higher technical education, preferably in the field of electric power/electrical engineering or automation;
* Skills in conducting complex projects;
* Knowledge of low and medium voltage/automation equipment;
• Experience in sales of electrical equipment/services;
* The possibility of using English in work (orally and in writing), Russian native speaker;
* Experience in conducting high-level negotiations (company management);
* Readiness for business trips (from 50% of working time).