Airswift is looking for a successful candidate for the vacancy of Business development manager/ KAM (HVAC) for one of our Clients - a premium manufacturer of HVAC equipment.
- Implementation of the sales plan for premium segment HVAC equipment (VRF systems, chillers);
- Active work with the construction market of the Central Federal District - investors, customers, contractors and designers at all stages of construction;
- Attracting new clients, searching for projects, stakeholders, holding meetings and presentations.
- Building and maintaining long-term relationships with key clients.
- Higher technical education;
- Knowledge of English at the level not lower than pre-intermediate/intermediate;
- Experience in active project sales of equipment in the construction industry for at least 3 years (B2B) - preferably, ventilation systems, air conditioning, elevators, engineering equipment, security / video surveillance systems, pumps, etc. The experience and competencies in the field of sales to end users, general contractors, developers is mandatory. Availability of examples of successfully implemented projects.
- Focus on results, proactivity, stress tolerance, flexibility in communication, presentation skills.
- Stable large international company;
- The company's office is located in the center of Moscow within walking distance from the metro;
- Medical insurance after 3 months of work, mobile phone, compensation for the use of a personal car;
- The salary level is discussed at the interview;
- Attractive bonus scheme.