Key Account Manager - Filtration
Location: Germany (Remote working a possibility)
Salary / Package: Competitive
Reports to: Sales Director
Language: English & German
Timeframe: Role has full sign off and budget
Recruitment Partner: Airswift
Key words: Filtration, Filters, Air Filter Media, Filter Media, Key Account, Key Account Manager, Sales, Germany, Europe, Remote working, Water Treatment, KPI
Your Experience and Skills include:
- You have a successful sales background of several years; if applicable, you also have experience in the business of filtration, engine construction (filter press manufacturers), Mining, Chemistry, or water treatment (solid-liquid separation)
- You are a team player and enjoy working in multinational teams, distributed across Europe
- You have good organizational skills and like to work autonomously
- You are fluent in English and German
- Hire, onboard, lead, develop, coach and retain a Sales team able to drive not only the current goals and opportunities but also be able to support future growth and strategic direction.
- Develop and support the development of Key Account revenue Growth across the Region.
- Assist and coordinate with setting and tracking Sales targets and KPIs.
- Execute Sales analysis, prepare Sales reports and suggest improvements to Senior Management
- Review and modify business plans to ensure alignment with the strategic direction and achievement of targets.
- Oversees Pricing/Discounting strategy of the Sales team, while keeping our profitability in focus.
- Develops along with the KAM the Stakeholder Maps of the larger Key Accounts.
- Develop with the Business Development Director and the Director of Sales a winning Key Account Sales Strategy for Europe and drive the Global Key Account strategy.
- Develop and manage Sales Process/Procedures.
- Collaborate closely with Marketing, Product Management, and other internal departments as necessary.
- Prospect new clients
What Are Your Tasks:
- You are responsible for a set portfolio of clients within EMEA region and will ensure a healthy portfolio in your region & market segment, as well as its stable growth and development
- You will drive the growth of your customer segment, with a focus on building long-term customer relationships
- In this context, you will define the strategy for each of your accounts
- You are the main point of contact and will act as strong partner to your customers
- You will regularly monitor the performance of your portfolio and create monthly analyses and reports on revenue developments as well as subsequent action plans
- You support worldwide customer loyalty campaigns of the global key account management team