Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process, and infrastructure industries. Airswift has been tasked by one of our clients, one of the world's biggest oil&gas companies, to seek an experienced Key Account Manager (Lubricants).
- Prospects assessment; initiating and concluding of the new contracts, monitoring, and management of existing contracts performance through up-sell and x-sell processes and price increases.
- Dealing with strategic stockholders at the described level requires a high level of sales & negotiating skills
- In conjunction with marketing and technical teams developing joint promo-activities and technical initiatives between the company and Customers.
- Monitoring of key competitors' activities in compliance with the Company antitrust principles. Initiating of relevant company CVP up-dates to make sure the best possible competitive position
- Agree, monitor, and achieve sales team targets for both new and existing customers and be accountable for the overall team performance: financial performance indicators (Volume, Revenue, C3, Credit DSO, and Controllable Costs) and sales productivity performance indicators.
- Ensure team practices LAT behaviors, HSSE policies, and the company's Business Principles. Lead by example. Ensure the team operates within the Manual of Authority and the Standard Offer Book.
- Jointly with Marketing assess business performance, Strategy, CVPs, Price Management and Customer Offer book and take appropriate action to improve performance.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with all Support Functions to assist sales in resolving complex issues and improve customer satisfaction.
- Effectively use Sales 1st, Price Management, and Customer Promise processes and tools, to ensure the company is providing the required level of service to both customers and support functions. Lead by example.
- 5+ Sales experience, with proven success in developing a profitable business.
- A good overall understanding and experience of the Indirect&Direct Channels segment business is a must
- Marketing, Finance, Operations, and/or Business knowledge is very much preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build constructive relationships with customers and other company teams
- Strong analytical skills
- Native Russian and confident English skills