Junior Facilities Technician - Petersburg, Va
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Our client a company in the midstream segment, is seeking a Facilities Technician to work within their facilities located in Petersburg, VA for a 9 months assignment.
The Facilities Technician (Junior) for operations and maintenance activities at compressor, measurement and/or pipeline sites. Ensure facilities and personnel comply with the company's health, safety, environment and risk standards.
- Perform monthly and annual preventive maintenance and inspections on site equipment.
- Makes decisions and recommendations within established guidelines, procedures or policies.
- Perform routine operating and maintenance duties;
- Assist other technicians, as required;
- With minimal direction, utilize and maintain prints;
- Operate and maintain test equipment;
- Assist other technicians to perform routine pipeline maintenance;
- Ensure work tasks and duties comply with HS&E policies, procedures and applicable legislation;
- Execute on emergency management (preparedness and response) procedures for work locations;
- Perform Other tasks, as required.
- Knowledge in computerizes systems such as SAP, GeoFind and Irthnet.
- Strong ability to respond to emergency situations.
- Strong mechanical ability.
- High School diploma and Postsecondary education.
- 2 years' experience required.