Job locationCalgary, Canada
• Chair Operating Committees for the company's operated facilities and units and represent the company on operating committees for non-operated properties.
• Work with Production Operations and Asset Team to identify and mitigate any significant curtailment risks to the company's production and 3rd party wells in the vicinity of the company's-owned infrastructure.
• Steward Facility and Unit Enlargements/Expansions/Reductions/Terminations.
• Coordinate JI work required to produce the company's-operated wells into Non-operated Facilities, including negotiation of joint interest agreements with third party service providers.
• Coordinate with Asset Team to work with partners in wells to optimize the company's infrastructure capital investment.
• Negotiate and sets terms of joint interest agreements.
• Calculate operated fees and review/negotiate third party fees. Review all fees on a regular basis and challenge/negotiate proposed revisions as appropriate.
• Identify and negotiate new CO&O and Unit/Unit Op Agreements, including amendments to existing.
• Approve Agreements within Authority Limits and obtain necessary approvals as required.
• Vote on Mail ballots (Operated and Non-Operated).
• Draft joint interest service agreements for use of operated facilities and contract operations.
• Work with the Asset and Production Operations Teams to prepare operating forecasts to owners under operating agreements (Unit & Facilities).
• Provide expertise on assumptions required for developing project economics.
• Understand partner and third party business objectives, strategies, and drilling/project activities to identify opportunities and to take actions to protect the company's interests.
• Perform simple cash flow analyses to screen opportunities and inform negotiations.
• Maximize capital fee recoveries and fixed opex dilution by pursuing custom gathering and processing opportunities.
• Develop and maintain effective internal and external networks, including field visits
• Liaise with Facility Partners for all wells producing into Operated Joint Facilities.
• Work with Accounting to ensure proper administration of all agreements.
• Provide JI support required by the Production Operations and Asset Teams to enable delivery on their commitments.
• Coordinate the priorities, scope, successful outcomes, and responsibilities for Joint Interest work of the area JI Team (Rep, CA and JI Admin)
• MUST BE FULLY VACCINATED AGAINST COVID-19 PRIOR TO START DATE
• University Degree or equivalent
• Petroleum Joint Venture Association (PJVA) agreement courses and seminars or equivalent.
• Ten years of Oil and Gas experience
• Direct Joint Interest experience and thorough knowledge of Joint Interest agreements
• Competency in CS Explorer and SAP.
Project Manager We are looking for a Project Manager to work on a w2 contract for one of our top clients in Austin, Tx. In this position, you will perform project management functions for the Medic...
Airswift is seeking a SCADA Engineer to work for our client in a 2 year contract basis in Ingleside, TX SCADA Engineer Representative for an offshore wind project Join us in this role where you wil...
- Green Bay
Airswift has been tasked by our client within the process industry to seek Materials Coordinators for their in-plant warehouse. This will be a temporary contract position with a 5/10s schedule from...