Our client, a midstream company, is seeking a Joint Interest Billing Analyst to work an open-ended contract in Calgary, AB
- Work with Asset teams to review, dispute, approve non-operated joint interest billings in EnergyLink.
- Create and download voucher from EnergyLink for non-operated joint interest billings for journal entry upload into Qbyte.
- Create journal entry form in Onbase for proper approvals for joint interest billings and Qbyte journal entries.
- Manage all dispute communications for non-operated and operated joint interest billings in EnergyLink.
- Work with Asset teams to respond to disputed amounts for both non-operated and operated joint interest billings in EnergyLink.
- Follow up with customers on outstanding accounts receivable amounts relating to non-operated and operated joint interest billings.
- Create journal entries in Qbyte for ad hoc request throughout the month for both accounts receivable and payable balances relating to both non-operated and operated joint interest billings.
- Strong proficiency with EnergyLink (disputes, validations, vouchers, comments/messages, etc…)
- Strong proficiency with Qbyte FM and Optix (journal entries and uploads)
- ·Excel knowledge a benefit
- Onbase knowledge a benefit
- Strong communication skills as the roles requires communication with cross functional internal teams (Accounting, Business Development, Operations, Land, Contracts, Credit) and external customers