Airswift has been tasked to seek for an IT Technician to join one of our client's FPSO projects on a 1-2 years contract in Singapore.
- Experience is 3-5 years
- Support the Construction daily request and incident
- Prepare equipment on the yard to be transported to the FPSO
- Rack and stack equipment on the LP in Ter room
- Create as build documentation of various items
- Cabinet layout, photo’s of TER room etc.
- Help out configuring Network FPSO network including connecting to access switches
- Help out with Configuring storage on LP
- Help out with the collaboration part of the LP
- Help out with deployment of desktops and printers
- Help out with IT OTP
- Minimum academic qualifications - Diploma in an IT or related discipline
- Required experience 3-5 years with TCP/IP Networking
- Familiar with simple firewall configuration and network maintenance including wireless network
- Time-management skills and the ability to establish and meet deadlines
- Professional interpersonal skills are essential when communicating with users Experience installing and configuring computer systems and applications
- Sound problem solving and critical thinking skills
Please forward your resume and certification to us. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
By submitting your personal data and/or resume, you consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data by Airswift for the purpose for which it is collected