Airswift has been tasked by one of our major oil & gas clients to seek an IT Project Manager to work within their facilities located in Calgary, AB for an initial 5-month assignment.
Within this position, you will be responsible for coordinating projects within the information technology division. Alongside this, will build working relationships with team members, vendors, and other departments involved in the projects
- Prepares reports for upper management regarding status of project
- Negotiate changes in scope, budget, or calendar
- Provide guidance to other project managers
Previous education and experience required:
- 10+ years of IT project management experience
- 5+ years of hands-on project management cybersecurity experience
- Knowledge of Identify and Access Management domain is a strong asset.
- Experience with Multifactor Authentication (MFA) and Identity and Access Governance is a plus