Airswift has been tasked by one of our major oil & gas clients to seek an IT Project Manager to work within their facilities located in Calgary, AB for an initial 5-month assignment.
Within this position, you will be responsible for coordinating projects within the information technology division. Alongside this, will build working relationships with team members, vendors, and other departments involved in the projects
- Prepares reports for upper management regarding status of project
- Negotiate changes in scope, budget, or calendar
- Provide guidance to other project managers
Previous education and experience required:
- Familiar with field's concepts, practices, and procedures
- Experience with IS infrastructure and IS Security (networking/telephony technology, application/system rationalization, compute and storage, IS/Cyber security constructs)