Airswift is hiring for an IT Execution Specialist responsible for ensuring the execution of one of our clients strategic vendor marketplace and vendor managed services strategy. This person will work with preferred suppliers and be responsible for assisting internal stakeholders in successfully sourcing, implementing new strategies and processes.
You will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Leadership and Managerial Duties
- Execution Management
- Relationship Management
- Performance Management
- Vendor Management
- Project Scope/Dimensions
The right individual will have:
- 5+ years of professional experience in Vendor Management, IT Service Delivery, or Supply Chain Management with previous Information Technology focus.
- Proven leadership experience with/or managing global IT vendors
- Base understanding and capability to explore market knowledge, developments and trends related to current offerings and the vendor landscape.
- Capable of identifying and promotion efficient means of monitoring and measuring vendor performance.
- Demonstrated relationship management skills with experience interacting effectively with a variety of stakeholder groups.
If you meet the requirements above and would like to discuss further, please reach out to me directly at Britni.Pocknall@airswift.com with the most updated copy of your resume and best number to reach you.