Airswift is hiring an IT Project Coordinator for a contract opportunity in Richland, Washington.
- Acts as a specialist record remediation project including of all aspects including planning, scheduling, and control of project activities.
- Interface on a regular basis with the IS Supervisor for RIM Services, the IS Program Analyst, the IS Project Manager, and the Records Officer.
- Responsible for coordination, researching, evaluating, documenting, and preparing records for disposition while ensuring the records are maintained or disposed of in accordance with procedures.
- Review of records and preparation of Records Disposal Notices to ensure timely and accurate disposition and disposal of records.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, construction management, project management, business, or related field from accredited college or university
- Ability to exercise sound judgment, weighing alternative courses of action and making decisions that are based on information and rational assumptions, taking organization resources into consideration.
- Demonstrated ability in planning and organizational skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Must establish goals, set priorities, and maintain an awareness of interrelationships among activities.
- Possess strong project management skills and abilities, including leading projects and initiatives.
- Ability to develop cost to benefit analysis in support of project options.
- Ability to apply applicable technical specifications, code requirements, and standards.