Airswift is working with a leading Oil and Gas company to find an outstanding professional to join their team. This is for a 1-year contract and it will be done remotely until COVID restrictions are lifted.
Main responsibilities include:
- With minimal support, review, interpret, analyze and draft legal and commercial contract terms and conditions in IT legal documents such as master agreements, schedules, statements of work, pricing, confidentiality agreements, or other documentation as required and revise where appropriate. (These agreements will include but not be limited to software, hardware, managed services, services, hosted/cloud solutions, subscriptions, and professional services.)
- Lead and manage IT sourcing initiatives including RFx activities, development of negotiation strategies, and providing recommendations to award.
- Interface with IT leadership team, subject matter experts, and external vendors on contract management-related tasks.
- Liaison with the business Corporate Groups including Legal, Finance, Tax, Security, and HR to ensure vendor contracts comply with corporate policies such as Cyber Security, Privacy, Health and Safety, and Sox Compliance.
- Develop negotiation plans and lead commercial negotiations with IT vendors.
- Manage relevant key performance indicators and other results-based metrics.
- Provide administrative tasks required to manage contracts in the portfolio.