Airswift is pleased to work with a major auditing and consulting firm based in Paris to recruit an IT Cloud Project Manager for their Risk Advisory Department.
You will report to the Risk Advisory Department, which brings together client risk management expertise for banks, asset management companies, insurance companies, as well as industrial and commercial companies. This department advises these companies in the management of their risks of all types (financial, operational, strategic).
In this high-growth business, the Digital Factory (DF) department is in charge of digitizing risk business processes. We respond to requests from our external and internal customers, in particular regarding hosting offers (Managed Services/ Client as a Service), development of digital and cognitive solutions (Product & Solution) and Robotic and Intelligent
In order to contribute to the development of the Digital Factory business, we recruit engineers capable of being «agile» and autonomous in an environment mixing dynamism, security (ISO 27001 certified environment) and involvement.
As a Cloud Project Manager, you will be responsible for leading the execution of simple or complex projects from the start in the pre-sales phase, until the transition to production teams. The project manager will intervene in all stages of the creation and definition of platforms to ensure optimal service of our business lines and our client missions
In this context, you will be asked to:
• Manage the pre-sales, architectural design and technical implementation phases for platforms of different sizes according to the needs of our customers.
• Technical knowledge is a necessity in order to be able to perform an efficient liaison between our clients and the teams in charge of delisting.
• Writing documentation related to the life of a project (architecture / project / production / security)
• Information System Technology Watch
• Work in multi-tasking/project mode
• Contribute to tenders for existing or future clients
You will be part of a small team of engineers who will train you in our technologies and professions.
Your journey :
By joining the client, you will have the opportunity to develop a range of skills, shared with our international network, structured around the following dimensions: leadership, business and specialty. Thanks to the varied missions in which you will participate and the proposed training program, you will be able to gradually strengthen these skills, acquire new ones and thus progress within our firm.
• You have a Master’s degree/engineering school
• You want to evolve in start-up mode in a large group
• You know how to manage a project from its launch phase to its handover phase:
o Mastery of project management methods (standards, procedures, etc.)
o Identification and management of project risks by proposing mitigation actions
o Ensure budget, quality and time compliance and project reporting
o Manage resources in an environment with multiple stakeholders: project manager, service providers, integrators, VIP, etc.
• You know how to use project management and reporting tools (Excel / Powerpont / Project / Gitlab, etc.)
• You have a perfect knowledge of quality approaches, as well as good
• You know how to manage and support change
• You have a sense of service with a managerial mind
• You have a good knowledge of Linux (Debian, Ubuntu) and Windows Server environments
• You are curious, have knowledge of virtualization technologies (VMware, KVM), cloud infrastructures (AWS, Azure, GCP) as well as CI/CD environments (Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes), and monitoring (Nagios / Centreon / Zabbix ..)
• You have knowledge of script / development (bash / perl / python / go / ….)
Position based in Paris/La Défense.