Job locationVienna, Republic of Austria
About the role:
We are looking for an IT Application Consultant to be part of an innovative team inside the IT department of an international company in Graz, with long-term development opportunities.
It is a hybrid and full-time position in a permanent contract (3 days at the office and 2 home office days per week).
What you will do:
• Support the central departments of the company in the operation of various IT applications.
• Analyze the requirements and processes of internal customers in order to find a suitable IT solution with them.
• Evaluate and implement suitable IT application, systems and solutions.
• Take over the independent project management with internal and external customers and partners including further support.
• Take over the SCRUM-based project management of tailor-made customer solutions.
• Comprehensive basic understanding of IT Applications/ Systems.
• Social competence in dealing with internal customers.
• Experience with IT systems and applications
• Self-responsible action and the willingness to take responsibility.
• Fluent German and English skills.
• Project management experience and IT-related degree are desired but not mandatory.
One of our major clients in the oil and gas industry is looking for a Contract Operator to work within their facilities in Edson, AB, on an initial 1-year contract. Responsibilities: Support and co...
CGS Cost Controller
- St. John's
Our client, a major Oil and Gas company, is looking for a CGS Cost Controller to work on a multi-year position in St. John´s, NL. This position will be responsible for providing Cost Control suppor...
ICS Engineer III (OT)
The Industrial Control System (ICS) Engineer is responsible for the analysis, review, development, maintenance and implementation of automation and control systems used by the control center. Also ...