Airswift has been tasked by one of our major clients to seek a IT Agile Coach to work within their office located in Houston, TX for an initial 12-month contract.
The Agile Coach is vital in ensuring that our IT team delivers innovative, collaborative, and transformative solutions.
- 7+ years project/program management experience
- Microsoft Project/Project Center, Azure DevOps, JIRA and/or ServiceNow experience
- Agile project management certification, such as CSM, CSPO, etc.
- Experience managing Environmental, Heath and Safety related projects
Day to day responsibilities:
- Monitor and facilitate Scrum processes, ceremonies, and meetings
- Work with Scrum teams and the IT organization on the use of Agile/Scrum practices and values to delight customers
- Assess the Scrum maturity of teams and IT organization and coaching them to higher levels of maturity at a pace that is sustainable for the teams and organization
- Facilitate engagement with stakeholders to understand use cases and technical requirements to enable effective story development/grooming
- Support and educate Product Owners, especially on grooming and maintaining the product backlog
- Partner with business and IT to facilitate identification and adoption of best practices
- Very strong Customer/Stakeholder focus